Beautiful, updated True Ranch in wonderful neighborhood. Gleaming hardwood floors, updated kitchen and both bathrooms, fresh interior paint, newer energy efficient windows, upgraded electrical panel, newer roof, the list goes on and on. This one is def a must see! Home is close to shopping (Legends Outlet Mall), restaurants, and all major highways. Pool table, All appliances, and W/D staying! Move in, unpack, and enjoy!!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,220 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Kansas City Ks
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Country Kitchen,Formal,Kit/Dining Combo
- In Basement,Laundry Room
- Built-in Features,Ceramic Tiles,Pantry
- Master Bath
- Ceramic Tiles,Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,110 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,110 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Concrete,Finished,Full,Walk Out
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Pantry,Prt Window Cover
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Built-In,Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Firepit,Sat Dish Allowed,Storm Doors. City Lot,Treed.
State Ave to 78th, 78th North to Corona Ave, East to 75th Dr. Home is located at the corner of Corona Ave and 75th Dr.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price