Located on a quiet dead-end street, this beautiful contemporary style home gives you plenty of room to move about. The arched doorways, gorgeous fireplace and interesting wood patterns on cabinets and doorways are truly unique. New kitchen countertops & sink. New light fixtures installed. All appliances including washer/dryer stay. New Roof installed on September 17, 2021! Walking distance to Claude Huyck Elementary school, Arrowhead Middle School and Public Library! This home has been lovingly maintained - come and make it your own!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,246 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,246 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- In Garage
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,460 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 786 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Washer
- Gas Heat. .
- Finished, Full
- Storm Window(s)
- 1. Dining Room, Gas Starter, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Deck, Patio
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. City Lot, Treed.
From State Avenue take 82nd Street North to New Jersey, go left to house on right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price