Don't miss this 3 bedroom, 2 bath half duplex home on over 2000 Sq Ft! You'll love the kitchen and the large dining room area! New Roof and Newer HVAC, and wood floors. This end unit has so much going on, including tile floors, a deck off the back, and a 2 car garage. This Property is ready for you to Call Home. Schedule your tour today.
Single Family, Traditional
2,451 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,451 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kit/Dining Combo
- Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,011 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. .
- Basement BR,Finished,Walk Out
- Additional Interior Features
- Stained Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sat Dish Allowed. Treed.
I-435 North; Take the Leavenworth Rd E exit, EXIT 15A, toward KS-5 S.; Merge onto Leavenworth Rd/KS-5.; Left onto N 103rd Ter.; Right to stay on N 103rd Ter.; 3217 N 103RD TER is on the right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price