Come check out this wonderful home that is just minutes away from shopping and restaurants at the Legends in the highly desirable Piper school district. Beautiful well-maintained home with a perfect porch for morning coffee. A fenced in yard that is great for pets and kids. Vaulted ceilings in the living room with a beautiful fireplace. Newer carpet and flooring throughout home. Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom. 3 bedrooms on the main level with beautiful bay window in Master bedroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with a private bathroom and shower. 4th bedroom or extra family room in basement. Newer exterior paint, newer roof and New HVAC. Shed in the backyard. Extra storage and safe room in the basement with an oversized garage. Don't miss this BEAUTIFUL home.
Single Family, Traditional
1,252 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,252 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fan(s),Shades/Blinds,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Living Room
- Carpet,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Fireplace,Shades/Blinds
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen
- In Basement
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Hardwood
- Master Bath
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Granite Counters,Shower Only,Vinyl
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,252 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Built-In Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Other. .
- Basement BR,Concrete,Daylight,Finished
- Storm Window(s),Wood Windows
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Stained Cabinets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-In,Garage Faces Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 x 110
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot.
I-435 to Parallel, W to Hutton, N to Cleveland, E to home
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price